Found in 2010, GeneMedi is a BioTech company with strong expertise in viral and non-viral vectors mediated gene expression, gene transfer, gene editing and gene therapy. GeneMedi help scientists from academic to industry in vectors optimazation, scalable production, process development and technology transfer. GeneMedi offers Pre-made and custom-made recombiant protein for drug discovery and diagnostic ingredients.
1. High quality and scalable production in adeno-associated virus (AAV) vector, lentivirus vector and adenovirus vector.
2. Optimized and verified viral vector systems (AAV, lentivirus and adenovirus).
3. AAV capsid evolution and novel AAV generation& AAV cassette optimization: Create less immunogenic AAV vectors with improved transduction and expression properties.
4. Pre-made and custom-made Recombinant proteins, Enzymes and antigens for drug discovery and diagnostics ingredients, high quality, bulk in stock.
About Promise-ORFTM viral CDNA library
Genemedi has collected the larger number of human, mouse and rat protein-coding ORF cDNA clones in multiple types of viral vector systems (AAV, lentivirus, adenovirus).
Our viral ORF/CDNA clones are suitable for a variety of viral packaging, functional assays, protein expression and easy purification in many cell types as well as cell-free transcription and translation coupling systems, and large scale functional genomics and proteomics studies. Both viral plasmids and viral particles are available in Promise-ORFTM viral CDNA library.
Genemedi has established a standardized quality control system and passed the ISO9001:2009 quality technical body certification. In addition, we have 15 software copyrights, 1 authorized patent, and application for invention 6 patents and 6 utility model patents.
As a professional technical service company for gene function research, Genemedi provides honest and high-quality services for scientists and pharmaceutical companies in life sciences. More than 200 articles have used Genemedi's services and products.
What We Offer
Genemedi has launched a professionally packaging technology service of adeno-associated virus (AAV), adenovirus and lentivirus. A variety of recombinant viral packaging systems are generated for customers. All the viruses from Genemedi are inspected to ensure the excellent quality and high purity. Viral vectors produced in Genemedi can be used both in vitro and in vivo, maximally meeting the demands from customers. Meanwhile, Genemedi has manufactured and released into market the largest number of human full length protein coding ORF cDNA clones in multiple sets of vector systems with various features which make these clones suitable for a variety of functional assays, protein expression and easy purification in many cell types as well as cell free transcription and translation coupling systems, and large scale functional genomics and proteomics studies.
|Emails:||Price Quotes & New Orders||[email protected]
(For more information about how to order, please click here)
|Technical Support||[email protected]|
|Address:||2nd Floor, Building 21, No 518, Xinzhuan Road, Shanghai, China, zip-code: 201602|
How to place an order with Genemedi
1) Please note we do not accept orders by phone.
2) Place your order directly on our website
3) Email your Purchase Order to [email protected]
4) If you do not have a PO and will pay using a credit card, please email [email protected] Please be sure to include your billing and shipping addresses, catalog numbers and/or quote number (if applicable), reference number and your contact information. Our customer service team will call to obtain the credit card information.
Ask for Protocol