GeneMedi knowledge base of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): A Collection of reviews, diagnosis protocols, and guidance
COVID-19, a novel pathogenic coronavirus (2019-nCoV or SARS-CoV2) induced disease, emerged in China and spread globally rapidly.
GeneMedi produces kinds of recombinant 2019 nCoV(SARS2 coronavirus) antigens as shown below: Nucleocapsid(N protein), Spike(S protein), RBD, S1+S2 ECD, Envelope (E protein), 3C-like Proteinase. All the recombinant proteins of 2019 nCoV are suitable for in functional ELISA,lateral-flow tests, and other immunoassays.
GeneMedi has submitted a preprints review about COVID-19 and 2019-nCoV.
Click here for the full-text reading:
Viral vector-based vaccine; DNA-based vaccine; RNA based vaccine - A landscape for vaccine technology against infectious disease, COVID-19 and tumor.
An Insight of comparison between COVID-19 (2019-nCoV disease) and SARS in pathology and pathogenesis
Landscape Coronavirus Disease 2019 test (COVID-19 test) in vitro -- A comparison of PCR vs Immunoassay vs Crispr-Based test
In the mission of helping global scientists for the development of diagnosis and drug against 2019 nCoV(SARS2 coronavirus), GeneMedi scientists will keep moving.
2. Protocol & primers $ probes collection for Real-time (rRT-PCR) Panel based COVID-19 (2019 nCoV, SARS2 coronavirus) detection.
PDF file download:
3. A landscape and collection for Drug discovery of COVID-19 (2019 nCoV, SARS2 coronavirus)
1) Top 35 Treatments in Development against COVID-19
2) Therapeutic options for the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)-supplementary table
PDF file download:
4. Landscape of vaccine development against COVID-19 (2019 nCoV, SARS2 coronavirus).
5. Research Guidance of COVID-19 (2019 nCoV, SARS2 coronavirus).
Other knowledge bases
AAV Knowledge Base
CRISPR/Cas9-gRNA system Knowledge Base
Adenovirus Knowledge Base
Transfection Knowledge Base
Lentivirus Knowledge Base
Advanced cell therapy