Pico Signal Western ECL Substrate
Introduction to Pico Signal Western ECL Substrate
Pico Signal Western ECL Substrate is a hypersensitive ECL chemiluminescence kit produced by Genemedi for the detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on immunoblots. It enables picogram- to high femtogram-level protein detection by western blot analysis, which can be visualized on X-ray film or an imaging system. It is compatible with different membranes, blocking reagents, and a wide range of antibody dilutions making it an ideal choice for most western blotting applications.
|Hypersensitive ECL chemiluminescence Kit|
|Shipping and Storage Guidelines||Shipped at 4°C. Stable for 2 years at 4 °C and 6 months at room temperature with protection from light. To avoid repeated thawing and freezing, keep the kit at 4 °C for frequent use.|
1. Picogram to femtogram sensitivity—detect low-picogram to high-femtogram amounts of target protein on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane.
2. High signal stability—incubated blots provide stable signal duration over the critical 4 hour time period with up to 24 hours of light output under optimal conditions.
3. Stable reagent—8-hour working solution stability; 1-year kit stability at room temperature.
4. Economical—optimized for dilute antibody concentrations:
· 2 to 1.0 µg/mL primary antibody (1:1000 to 1:5000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock).
· 10 to 50 ng/mL secondary antibody (1:20,000 to 1:100,000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock).
5. Exceptional robustness—provides high performance outside of the recommended antibody dilution ranges, including the most common 1:5K to 1:10K secondary antibody dilutions of a 1 mg/mL stock solution.
Applications and Figures
1. For more information please refer to Pico Signal Western ECL Substrate User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- 1. What is the recommended dilution range for Hypersensitive ECL chemiluminescence Kit?
Primary antibody recommended dilution range is 0.2 to 1.0 µg/mL (1:1,000 to 1:5,000 dilution from a 1 mg/mL stock). Secondary antibody recommended dilution range is 10 to 50 ng/mL (1:20,000 to 1:100,000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock).
- 2. What is the sensitivity of Hypersensitive ECL chemiluminescence Kit?
Hypersensitive ECL chemiluminescence Kit enables detection of low-picogram to high-femtogram amounts of target protein on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane.